Monday, March 13, 2006

The 200th Post

I have reached the big 200!

While this may be small beans to many other bloggers out there, it's a milestone for me. I certainly had no idea I'd make it this far, and I have no idea how much longer I'm gonna be here... so I'm gonna party now!

200

I was going to categorize every one of my 200 posts over the past 11 months, but I thought I'd give you the Reader's Digest version instead. Essentially, this means you get some of the more notable posts without too much of the bitchy, whiney or political stuff.
  • I dated a stripper that ended up on Donald Trump's "Apprentice" show last year
  • In college, I was friends with someone who supposedly died in a car accident, but there are no records that can confirm this.
  • I like to occasionally chase my dog around the yard with the wheelbarrow.
  • Sometimes, knowing how to speak Spanish might be really, really helpful.
  • I once met someone who built giant igloos in his front yard, made a snowball catapult out of a car jack, and if he really tried, could maintain his fragile grasp on reality for maybe a whole two minutes...

  • I sometimes have strange dreams. But my wife has stranger ones.
  • I spent my teenage years in Park City, Utah.
  • I am an ideal candidate to be a technician who monitors erupting volcanoes.
  • I once went to a topless bar in London (I was 17 at the time)
  • Never rub your eyes after eating jalapeno chicken wings

  • This Blog has had three different names: Four out of Five, Psh. Really., and No Paige Hemmis Pictures Here.

About Me:

Memes & Surveys:

Vacations & Trips

Fun & Humor

Strange, Deep or Insightful?

Audience Participation

Links to Other Sites

Thank you for your comments and friendship over the past several months; you have no idea how much you've all affected my life!

No comments: