Friday, March 3, 2006

I *heart* Morning Radio

Or at least one particular show. Though I'm not going to name it in this post, 'cause I can just see them stumbling across this and going, "Aw hell, somebody blogged about that?"

Here is an exchange between the traffic reporter (early 20's, nice looking woman) and one of the two hosts (early 30's, married with kids) this morning:

Host: And it's time for our traffic report by Chelsea..
Chelsea: But we just did traffic
Host: We did?
Chelsea: Yeah, weren't you listening?
Host: Um, no. I have A.D.D.
Chelsea: You really know how to make a girl feel appreciated! You guys probably wouldn't notice if I was here or not...
Host: Oh, hey, that's where you're wrong, Chels... We always know when you're here... 'cause the place generally smells a whole lot nicer...
Chelsea: Awwww...thanks!
Host: And... And you're easy on the eyes, too Chels... It's really a high point of my day...
Chelsea: Awwww....
Host: I think I just sexually harassed you on the air...
Chelsea: Uh, yeah, you did...
Host: And by the way, you have a great ass, too...

These guys seriously keep me from slipping into a coma on days like today, and ultimately becoming a twisted, fiery, bloody mass of Honda on the interstate. Yay morning radio!!!

more later...

No comments: