Friday, March 17, 2006

200+1: A Blog Odyssey

And life goes on past 200.

It was a moment of self realization as I put together the 200th post: I spend way too much time and energy doing this. It's a sad day when you find yourself sending emails in html code...

While my cyber-life has grown in leaps and bounds, it has come at a price: My personal and professional life.

I've recognized the need to devote more time, focus and energy into the "here and now", or in other words, "I need to have my mind where my body is".

And while I won't give up the blog completely, the posts will be a bit less frequent, and written where my personal and work schedules allow.

I'm slowin' down. I guess I've just become a senior citizen in the blog world. I wonder if I get a discount card to use in restaurants and stuff?

This post has been written under the influence of no sleep, and no freakin' time to myself for, like, days now...

No comments: