Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Yet Another Stolen Survey...

Taken from Lee Ann, who in turn pilfered it from Aliecat...

Things you may or may not know about me, but I will tell you anyways...

1.Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
What? Are you kidding?? No way. I especially like to hold my arms up and look straight up when I'm upside down in the loop...

3. When was the last time you went sleigh riding?
It's been years. We strap a plastic "disk of death" onto an innertube, and sled down the icy slopes of a nearby golf course. If you go too far, you get eaten by wolves or fall into a reservoir.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Does anyone really need to ask me this?

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. Spirits, good and bad. Have had my experiences with both.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Neither. Can I have Jennifer Finnigan instead?

9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
Enough to really, really piss me off.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
No. Never had the knack for card games. Besides, "World Poker Tour" is absolutely ruining the Travel Channel.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
72, actually. When I was a freshman in college, my best friend and I bought a package of Marlboro reds, and smoked the whole pack in about an hour while playing pool. I seriously couldn't sleep for three days. Never smoked again.

12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house?
Sometimes I'll be nice and catch them, then let them go in the neighbor's yard. Other times I'm just too lazy & squish 'em.

13. Have you ever cheated on a test?
Once. And I regret it to this day.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you go through red lights?
No. Because if I go through a red light, there is inevitably a cop hiding close by. That is just my luck, always has been.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes. Some people have skeletons in their closet. I have a complete ossary.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Red Sox. I root for the underdog.

17. Have you ever ice skated?
Yes.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes. Especially the naughty ones.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
When Mister sang his version of the Olympics Theme Song on the Chunga & Mister radio show

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Eleanor Rigby, Lucy In The Sky, Norwegian Wood, Michelle, And I Love Her

21. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Oh Yeah.

22. Do you know who BaBa Booey is?
Not a Ghouchyn clue.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Better believe it.

24. What talent do you wish you had?
Excellent photography skills.

25. Do you like Sushi?
Meh. It's okay...

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Oh yeah A few times.

27. What do you wear to bed?
A grin.

28. Have you ever been caught stealing?
Caught? No. Stolen? Yes. Another one of my life's regrets...

29. Does size matter?
Yes/No. It's only part of the whole experience...

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
No, not truly hate. There are those I pity and despise, but not hate.

31. Rock and Roll or Rap?
Rock and Roll all the way, baby!

32. Do you have a relative in prison?
No.

33. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror like your favorite singer?
Of course.

34. Do you know how to play chess?
Yeah.

35. What food do you find disgusting?
Korean food with tiny, whole fish or crickets in it.

36. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
*chuckles* Ah yeah, those were the days.

37. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Nope. Not that kind of person. They're usually not my friends anymore by the time I make fun of them.

38. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes.

39. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No.

40. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much?
1988.

41. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
Yeah, but I can't remember which movie.

42. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it got?
Masochism is not one of my qualities...so, no.

43. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything/anyone?
Um, not really. "Very Interested" is about as far as it gets...

44. Have you ever met someone famous?
Yes.

45. Have you ever been stood up?
Yes. Thank you Hendy you hearltess psluhght


46. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
Can't really remember.

47. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, but did anyway just to fit in?
Are you kidding? I was a poster child for stuff like that.

No comments: