Friday, March 31, 2006

Wanna See Something Crazy?

Tell me this doesn't scare you...

High-Speed Chase Ends After Several Crashes

This news station has nearly the entire chase on video... make sure you see it! You will be amazed...

Evidently, the police started pursuing the car in question because it was suspect in a burglary in another part of town earlier that day.

The number of other cars that this guy crashed into, number of people he injured, amount of property damage that he caused, and the number of lives that he put at risk, just because he didn't "wanna be caught".... Oh man, I was waiting for some serious "Rodney King" action when they pulled him out of that car. I was hoping, anyway. They didn't show anything on TV...

What the hell is wrong with people these days?!?!

The speeding car, which you see get more and more damaged in the chase video (pretty much a worthless wreck by the end) was owned by a local girl. The guy who drove it all over town on the high-speed chase? Someone she met over the internet.

When all you know about a person is what you see on a monitor, be very, very careful. There is really no substitution for knowing a person in real life, and knowing the people who know them.

Some internet relationships actually turn out great, but far too often the person on the other end of the line is nothing like they've portrayed themselves...



In other news, I think I'll be re-vamping the masthead again this weekend... I need something completely different.

Sorry for little to no activity here for the past week. Today is the first day that I think I may actually be over this sickness. It was quite possibly the worst "non-stomach" flu I have ever, ever had. Ick.

I hope you all have a good weekend... I will have a few posts for your perusal by Monday!

No comments: