Monday, February 6, 2006

A Meme from Jen

Tag 8:

Rules
  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
  2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
  3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their blog saying they've been tagged.
  4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

So here goes.....

My 8 Things:


1. Someone who is honest and genuine
2. Someone who can communicate
3. Someone who is spontaneous
4. Someone who is social, and friendly to everyone
5. Someone who has passion, yet devotion
6. Someone who who appreciates the same humor I do
7. Someone who is comfortable with herself
8. Someone who is my best friend

My perfect lover is a hot-blooded woman! Rawwwwrr!

Here I am going to break rules number three and four. I don't know who has already been tagged in my links, and who hasn't. And I think that breaking a meme chain is probably like breaking a chain-letter chain, and that my house will probably burn to the ground, Aunt Hilda will get run over in Cleveland, and the Steelers will win the Superbowl... See? it's already happening!

Anyway, whoever wants to pick up the tag and run with it, It's all yours!

No comments: