Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Odds & Ends

This is the lazy man's way out of a real post, but read on, you still might be entertained...



Top Gun 2: Brokeback Squadron.
Have any of you seen this yet? Better hurry before Tom Cruise's legion of attorneys quash out any suggestion of the idea that the actor is anything other than straight. I don't think I can ever watch Top Gun again without getting creeped out...

Brokeback to the Future trailer.
I couldn't figure out whether to laugh or vomit. Ick....

Mouth to Beak CPR?? Ewwwwwww.
If it was my pet chicken, I would have been stoking the barbecue already...

Things that make you go hmmmm.....what????
Wow. Amazing. I can't even fathom what kind of prison time I would have gotten at the age of six for playing doctor with one of the neighborhood girls...

Slow White Broncos: Beware!
This is the way police chases should be done, although the downside is: What if the person being chased manages to get the dart off, and transfer it to another vehicle? Or what if they have a teflon coating on the car? Who thinks of things like that??

I told you to watch what you blog about; these weenies didn't listen!

Yeah, best place to have evidence of you breaking the law: On the internet. Nobody would ever look there! Dolts.

They would do humanity a favor by changing "man" to "men".
Somebody just needs to put a leash on this chick. According to a local DJ, who has an uncanny ability to bump into her at the strangest places, Paris actually has no bum. Just back and legs. Nothing in between. Just thought you'd like to know.

Attend your own funeral?
Okay, I give him an "A" for creativity. That might actually be something to consider. "Oh hey, I'm dying soon. Let's just have the funeral now and save all the crying and stuff..."

Could have used these 15 years ago...
Straight, to the point and disposable. Includes some of the most vital information, too.



And there you have it. Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: