Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Hero!

I just HAD to throw this in today. Some of you know that I aspire to be a fiction writer, and this guy is nothing less than a demi-god in the circles of written and oral fiction.


Photo from www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com Visit them!

I aspire to be like him for two main reasons: First, he has very creative ways of insulting people. Second, he has a cult following and several websites dedicated to his work.

I figure there's only so many ways to arrange the usual litany of profane words at mindless people on the road. Why not inject a little middle-eastern culture into it? Throw a few curses into it, like "May your entrails roast in the belly of a bloated camel" or "may the fleas of a thousand camels plague you and your infidel descendents for a thousand years!" Wow, I feel better already! Not as quick and efficient as yelling "Asshole!" at someone, but this forces you to use your brain a little more.

And you can't help but smile when using insults that contain the words entrails, camel or infidel.

This page will take you to a bunch of viewer-submitted material in the same vein. Some of these are pretty good!

No comments: