Wednesday, June 22, 2005

In Absentia...

I'm working on a bust-ass project for the next few days, which means I don't have a whole lot of time to post. So instead, I've included some links to different places I like to frequent:

Humour:

  • BBSpot Amazing, original humor provided by Mr. Brian Briggs. I could (and have) spend hours on this site. This is one of his classics. Check him out.

  • StrangeCosmos This is where you can find most of those funny stories and pictures that get circulated around in the email. And then some.

  • Extreme Ironing Bureau Just beyond words. Really. This is the type of thing engineers do in their spare time. You need to check out the photo galleries.

  • The Brick Testament Many of the stories from the Old and New Testaments set to.... Legos. Produced entirely by a self-ascribed atheist, he chose the Bible because "it is chock full of fascinating stories."

  • WWWF Grudge Match Red-shirted ensigns vs. stormtroopers, Terminator vs. Predator, Urkel vs. Tattoo... They've got em all! Another site that I have been guilty of spending many hours on.

  • Comic Book Universe Battles If you like the WWWF Grudge Match, this is the same type of stuff, and this site is still running!

  • YIRMUMAH Online Comics Comics with attitude. I really liked the Star Wars Episode III stuff.

Interesting:

IQ Tests (Exercise that Grey Matter!)

No comments: