Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Bits & Pieces of News

To follow up from yesterday, all is well with baby. Daughter #2, however, doesn't want the baby to come. Seems to think that it's the baby's fault that she had to clean her room. Makes me wonder if she's been getting into the good cough syrup.

Is it cats or dogs that have nine lives? My wife was tempted to find out yesterday after dipshit dog chewed up one of the kids toys that had taken her weeks to find. It was a toss-up between sending the dog to the pound or the kids, who spent most of the day bickering and fighting. It only took them being home for the holiday to convince my wife to sign them up for summer school. Yay summer school!

The Hacking saga comes to an end. Finally. The whole damn thing just nauseates me to no end. The money quote from the whole thing? "I deserve to be in prison . . . for the rest of my life." Well, duh!

No comments: