Monday, June 6, 2005

A Shout Out...

This is a shout out, giving thanks and recognition to the following people:

Chris K., who is probably the best friend and neighbor I've ever had. He's the nicest, most giving person there ever was, always willing to help anyone with anything. You rawk, dude!

Nate S., whom I helped build his house, and inadvertently shot with a nail gun. Also the friend, who upon hearing that we were expecting child #4, recommended a good doctor for a vasectomy. You also totally rawk!

Mark S., who put up with having a weird, neurotic, screwed-up friend through all of high school (uh, that would be me, folks). May you live long, and continue to attract psychotic women.

My Parents, for not suffocating me in my sleep.

My Wife, for not suffocating me in my sleep.

My younger brother, for not bludgeoning me to death with any handy, blunt object, or suffocating me in my sleep.

And finally, Maggie, my dog - for not eating her own poop too much, and then trying to lick me.

No comments: