Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bye Bye Birdie

I think I broke my middle finger last night...chasing the dog around the backyard with a wheelbarrow.

Now that I have your attention... Yes, I was actually chasing my poor neurotic dog around the backyard with a wheelbarrow (which, by the way, is great fun and I highly recommend it). I took a corner a little too sharply and turfed on the turf. So the middle finger on my left hand is a bit swollen and stiff. Good thing it's my right hand that takes care of universal hand gestures in traffic.

Car shopping sucks. There's a price range I have to stay within, along with a certain type of car I want. And would you think there are any close by? Within 500 miles, maybe? No. Of course not. It's that wonderful luck of mine rearing its ugly head again.

No comments: