Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Dreamscapes and the Astral Plane

Okay peeps, here's a question that has rolled around in my cranium like a BB in a tuna can for a few years now, and I want your opinion. So much so that I am going to permalink this post over in the sidebar under the heading of "Dreamscapes."

Whether it's today, or several months down the road. Whether you've commented on this before or not, your thoughts and experiences on this topic are really, really appreciated.

What is your dreamscape like?

Are the places you dream about represented exactly as they are in real life, or are they slightly different in the dream?

If they are different, have you ever had multiple dreams involving the same dreamscape?


The reason I ask, is that there are theories that sometimes, during your dreaming hours, your spirit, soul or "astral body" (whatever you want to call it) leaves your body and heads to some destination on the astral plane.

You might ask, "What's a nice conservative somewhat religious boy like Nilo doing asking questions about the astral plane?" I would answer "Who's accusing me of being nice?"

It's one of those theories that makes you scratch your head and go "huh." And yet, there's not enough evidence to prove or disprove it. So, out of curiosity, I was looking for your thoughts and experiences on the subject.

Comments much appreciated.

No comments: