Friday, October 14, 2005

A time of anniversaries

Wednesday, October 12th: 24 years ago, they put my grandmother into the ground. She was the first person to die that I was really close to.

Wednesday, October 12th: My 100th blog post

Thursday, October 13th: My 6 month mark as a blogger


And there you go. Miserable boring drivel to post today, but it is Friday. My brain, anticipating the "Heavy Labor Weekend", spins down and goes into hibernate mode 24 hours earlier, so as to give a distinct buffer between thinking and working. Heaven knows I can't mix the two.

*Switching to "I've just won an Oscar" mode*

I want to thank all of you who made this possible.... mwah!... mwah!...

All kidding aside, you guys totally rock my day. Not only those who stop by to say hi on my tiny little corner of BlogSpot, but also all of those blogs that I visit daily. You guys totally make a difference.

Have a most excellent weekend!

No comments: