Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Now about my wardrobe...

Walking through Wal-mart the other night, I was pondering possible excuses for why my pants were riding so low on my hips, just in case anyone asked*
  • I'm a plumber by trade
  • I'm gettin' inta' da' hip-hop, yo!
  • I have no hips
  • These pants were a gift from John Candy
  • I've lost a bunch of weight lately, and haven't had time to buy new clothes**
  • Coin change and gravity are conspiring to pants me
  • This was the only size that Goodwill had
  • 'cause you know you wanna check out my underwear

Eventually I settled on the truth:
  • I forgot to put a belt on.



*yeah, right. Can you see anyone (other than parental figures) asking about low-riding pants?
**this is actually close to being true, however, I hardly ever shop for clothes anyway.

No comments: