Friday, November 4, 2005

It made me wonder

I was teaching my 2-year old daughter how to Eskimo-kiss this morning. As I was rubbing noses with her, the 8-year old asks "How do Eskimos blow kisses?"

?.....???

The 8-year old then proceeds to wiggle her nose all about, much like Samantha on "Bewitched", while I (admittedly) had other thoughts about how to blow an eskimo kiss. Honest, it was really the first thing that came to mind:

Put a finger on one side of your nose, block a nostril off and exhale strongly through the other nostril. Though, when you live in sub-zero temperatures, it may be unwise to be blowing something that could be frozen, jagged and sharp by the time it reaches the intended recipient. I guess it's a guy thing to think like that.

I won't even venture a guess as to how they french kiss.

Anyone else with good stories about "unanswerable" kid's questions?

No comments: