Monday, January 9, 2006

Not Pushing Up Daisies...

Hello all, I survived the weekend without too much emotional trauma. In fact, the baby and the toddler were actually quite well behaved. More on that later.

Thank you all for your comments - I will try to answer a bunch of them a bit later in the afternoon.

I'm in crunch mode at work this morning, so I probably won't be able to do a decent post until this evening, but I'll try and add maybe a few interesting links to this little diddy as the day goes on.

And thank you for letting me know that you'd put me out of my misery if I ever started singing in Italian.

Just curious: How many of you got a headache reading the "Counting the Hours" post? Did it strike a little too close to home for some?



For those of you with "weight loss" on your list of New Year's resolutions, check out this diet that involves setting fire to your body... (under the heading "Can't possibly be true").

Not your everyday cat.

Revenge of the Fiery Rodent. This one made me laugh. Hard.

No comments: