Thursday, January 19, 2006

AWOL

Absent, Without A Life...

Between the markups that I need to finish by tomorrow, and the ever dwindling time at home, the opportunities to blog have been at a premium.

I feel bad. Not because I'm some sort of narcissist that enjoys reading what I posted, but because I really look forward to the contact I have with each of you. All of you seriously keep me sane, and make me laugh, and give me things to ponder that I've never thought of before.

Thank You!



Now, because I'm such a slacker, and can't entertain you, let me post a few links for you to enjoy today. What a cop-out, right?

Oceanides: Images of Underwater Dance
Mind blowing photography. I came across this while searching for something else, and was just amazed at the photos.

Rebekka
An Icelandic photographer whose pictures are truly art (check out the multiplicity section).

The Church Sign Generator
Undoubtedly, you've seen some of the customized pics floating around out there...

PixelDam
Another bunch of people with entirely too much time on their hands

more to come later...

No comments: