Monday, April 10, 2006

Overdue Meme...

Tagged by Lee Ann... Sorry it's taken me so long...

Accent - Utahn, I think. Although I can pull a spanking good British accent, or a damn good red-neck accent if I want.

Booze of choice - Gave up the brew 17 years ago. It's Dr. Pepper or Coke nowadays, usually the "unleaded" variety.

Chore I hate - Dishes

Dog or cat - Dog. She's dumb, but likeable

Essential electronics - Computer... ..?

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – Old Spice, Old Spice Musk, Oleg Cassini...

Gold or Silver? – Gold

Hometown - Park City, Utah (lived there the longest, anyway)

Insomnia? – Never

Job Title – CAD Designer

Kids? - Four of them... Love 'em more than life.

Living Arrangement - All of us... under one roof.

Most admired trait - Understanding

Number of Sexual Partners - Only my wife.

Overnight Hospital Stays - Not yet

Phobia - I've probably got a few, but I can't think of any right now...

Quote - "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details." - Albert Einstein

Religion - Yes

Siblings - One brother, one sister, lots of steps and halves in there too (10 sibs total)

Time I wake up - 6:00 am

Unusual talent/skill - Escaping death on the highway

Vegetable I refuse to eat - ? Okra, maybe? I dunno.

Worst habit - Not reading my wife's mind

X-rays - Dental only.

Yummy foods I make - Chicken Salad Croissants, Steak & Cheese in a baguette, Steak, Grilled Turkey & Bacon subs, Bacon Cheeseburgers...

Zodiac sign - Taurus

At this point, I'm supposed to tag 5 of you to pick this up. The floor is open to anyone who wants to run with it... I'm terrible at choosing.

No comments: