Friday, April 28, 2006

Oops! I Did It Again...

...Obviously.

It seems as though Britney Spears is again "in the family way".

Disgusting, really... She can barely take care of child one, and now has "Emergency Backup K-FED #2" on the way. And what kind of name is "K-FED", anyway? It reminds me of:
  • A now-defunct record company (K-TEL)
  • The Chrysler Car company (K-CAR)
  • Dog food (ALPO)...(?)
K-FED is living, inspirational proof that anybody can get into Britney's pants rise to the top like a floatie in the sceptic tank, er, rise to heights that defy expectations...

I can't seem to say anything nice about them this morning... Man, I am gonna miss being able to be snarky, and having an audience of at least one and a half people to listen to me...

My Luck, Again...

How is it that birds always seem to know when you've washed your car? Is it wrong of me to hope that the Lexus from the car wash yesterday has met with a similar fate? A flock of incontinent seagulls, perhaps?

Numerology

I followed a link to a numerology site yesterday for a free reading. They take your full name and birthdate, and then send you back a description of your character traits within about twenty minutes. It was uncanny how many things they nailed right on the nose. Very uncanny.

Try It: www.123numerology.com

I thought I had more than that for today... but I don't. Have a spectacular weekend!!

No comments: