Thursday, April 20, 2006

Neopolitan 2

Another combination post...

Guardian Angels, pt 2

Car Wreck

Absolutely amazing. I thought I had it good, spinning out of control on a crowded freeway, and barely hitting one car. These women were involved in an accident where their car was crushed between two semi trucks... and not only did they live to tell about it, but escaped with only some minor cuts and bruises. Abso-frickin-lutely amazing...

Where is your ideal vacation spot?

This is a two part question, folks:
  • Where is you favorite vacation spot that you have been to?
  • Where is your favorite vacation spot that you would like to go to (but haven't yet)?

What to Ask For?

I'm birthday shopping on my breaks. Next week, people will gather at my house, eat cake and ice cream and acknowledge that I have, indeed, aged another year. Inevitably there will be cards, some with money and some not. Some people are chomping at the bit, asking what I'd like for a gift... so... I'm making up a list that I can give to my wife, who can then pass it on to friends and family...

*sigh*

I'm one who doesn't like to shop, unless it has to do with computers or home improvement. So far, I'm thinking of a book or two, maybe a DVD... cash... I like cash... One of those "collect all of the quarters from the 50 states" thingys, that way I'll know whether or not to save a quarter or spend it. And a motorcycle. Do you think a motorcycle would be too much to ask for?

No comments: