Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blah Blah...Blah-Blah-Blah...

Just your garden variety of odds & ends...

Today's Cryptoquote:

HB2M... HB2M... HB2.. Meeeeeeee HB2M!

Today's UNCryptoquote:

"Those are years under my belt? I thought they were inches and pounds..."

And Yet Another Example Of My Wonderful Luck:

I decided I'd run my car through the carwash down at the gas station this morning on my way to work. I had a free coupon, and the Blue Mouse was looking rather dirty. I pull up to the carwash entrance, and wouldn't you know it? The Lexus that had just barely pulled in had bought the Super-Duper-Ultra-Deluxe wash that takes about 15 minutes. I couldn't believe it! I halfway expected six guys to jump out of hidden compartments in the carwash and start hand-waxing their car down. I think mine took all of thirty seconds. I told myself I was economizing on water that way...

The Elephant In The Room

Many times throughout the course of this blog, I've ranted about things that are happening in the world that the media just chooses not to cover... and instead, we are bombarded about useless, trivial crap while our world is sinking further and further into... Oh hey, is that the Killers? Oh, I LOVE this song! Yeah!

And there you have it folks, I have A.D.D. ...... And dyslexia. *sigh*

Funeral Plans

I've been working on archiving my posts (starting at the very beginning) into pdf format. Once they're archived, I'll remove them from my site. You'll be able to tell that the end (of my blog, anyway) is near if there aren't any entries left.

Evening Plans

Any of you have any suggestions as to what to have for a birthday dinner?

No comments: