Sunday, December 11, 2005

Late Night, Sunday Night

I have been trying, and trying, and trying to get to the keyboard this weekend. .But keeping up on a secret blog is not easy when your wife is lurking, or you're doing dishes with your toes. But I digress.

I've just been putting my blog post ideas into a notebook over the past few days, and plan on posting them tomorrow.

I do need to seriously cram on a project for a few hours, so if the post doesn't appear until mid-afternoon, don't be too surprised.

Today, after church, I was doing the dishes when I suddenly started feeling weak, my face started to go numb, and I started getting dizzy. I'm about 99% certain it was just low blood sugar, but there's always that 1% of doubt, wondering if it was a stroke on the way, or what.

So, here's a proposition to you visitors here in Nilo-land: If I don't post for a good 5 to 7 days, with no previous explanation (like going on vacation or something), you can assume that I'm pushing up daisies. Morbid, I know, but I'm not so inconsiderate as to post on a regular basis and then just bail without saying goodbye. Unless the Grim Reaper is part of the situation, that is.

And so I bid you all farewell... until sometime tomorrow. I need to go get my ugly sleep.

No comments: