Tuesday, December 6, 2005

It was a Sign...

I had just finished writing my post yesterday, and clicked the "Publish Post" button when Blogger crashed.

God speaks (Holy Grail)

I took it as a sign from above.

It included a bit too much information about some pretty amazing things that have happened in my life over the past four and a half years. I guess it will have to wait.



In other news, post-partum depression is in full swing at our house, cutting my productivity at home back to essentially nothing. I don't know if we'll get a Christmas letter out with our cards this year, because I have no freakin' time to work on it!!!

After last night's episode, it looks as though my wife will be taking the two oldest girls out of gymnastics, and cutting back their Santa haul to one present apiece, along with a note from the Jolly Old Elf himself, explaining that they made the "naughty" list.

Here is the scenario: Oldest two girls, regardless of the great lengths we have gone to to teach and encourage basic honesty in our home, lie as much as they breathe.

They argue and fight with each other, and if one of them takes or breaks something that wasn't theirs, they will lie until they're blue in the face about it. Hell, they'd even lie if they were caught on video actually perpetrating the "crime".

Wife and I can't figure it out. It flies in the face of everything we have taught them. So I can almost agree with her on this one.

Anyone have any suggestions in this department? I'm wide open...



Some of you may have noticed a few posts disappearing here and there. While I may not be getting a huge amount of P*ige H*mmis traffic, I am starting to pick up with the *lla K*sova traffic. I'd just as soon avoid another onslaught of people looking for nudie pictures. So, those posts mentioning *lla will be taken down for the time being.

Happy Tuesday Y'all!

No comments: