Monday, November 12, 2007

Revisited: No Paige Hemmis Pics Here

This blog is currently being restored from an archived copy. In June of 2006, I decided to pull the plug on my blog, moving on to bigger and better things in the real world.

However, as one blogging friend described it, "Blogging is like crack to me..." and I returned to my addiction just a few short months later, under a different URL.

I recently procured the original URL to this blog, and am in the process of restoring it, month by month. You will notice that there are no comments at the end of the posts. The formatting from the archived copy makes it difficult to restore those, and so I have chosen to leave those out at this time.

In the meantime, enjoy the quirkyness!


ARCHIVES - 2005

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

ARCHIVES - 2006

January

February

March

April

May

June

2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Hey Nilo!
How are you? So glad to see you have returned!
Have a great week.
~xo
Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lee Ann! It's good to hear from you... I'll have to start lurking a little more here in a few weeks ;)