Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Nefariously Orange

There are generally four types of people in our area who wear orange, and any of them can be mistaken for the other:
  • Jail inmates
  • Surveyors
  • Contractors working near traffic
  • People with bad taste in clothing.
This whole week, I have been thrown onto the survey crew. I am only typing this message now because one of the crew is late in getting here. If he is just 60 minutes longer, I'll be able to enjoy a free lunch at the expense of a salesman who is demonstrating some sort of product at our office today. One can only hope.

It being a holiday weekend, you would think that I'll have more time to post after Friday. However, it looks like much of our time will be taken up with family picnics, yard work and cleaning out the garage. Oh, and some good friends are flying in from Ohio to spend a week. Bye-Bye, free time.

To my IIF's (all one or two of you): I'm not dead (yet), and I'm not ignoring you. I assure you that I will have a better post or two this weekend, maybe even with pictures! In the meantime, enjoy the following link:

"I Hit The Switch"

I thought it was funny. This is in no way suggesting that you (or I) spend too much time behind the monitor.

No comments: