Friday, June 9, 2006

The Valley of Indecision

And so I'm thinking to myself over the past week, re-reading some of my earlier posts as I archive them into PDF format "Self, no matter what you say, you're gonna miss this"

I'm going to miss having my spirits lifted by people who I've never met face to face, and probably never will; I'm going to miss having my point of view expanded by a good discussion; I'm going to miss the friendship and camaraderie that I've found in each one of the people I've met through this endeavor.

"So if you're gonna miss it so damn much, why not stay?" you may ask. Welllll... There have been some changes in my life recently, changes that demand a lot of time and focus. Rather than just fade away, and leave my blog out there to rot, I've decided to just take it down. A good clean exit.

And so one week from tonight, at the stroke of midnight (Utah time), the blog will be no more. There'll be a "tombstone" for about a week, and then "No Paige Hemmis Pics Here" will be nothing more than a memory... or a bad aftertaste for some.

I should have about 10 more posts to wrap things up, so drop on by in the next few days, ya hear?

Nilo

No comments: