Thursday, June 15, 2006

Now Starts The Viewing...

Good Evening, Ladies & Gentlemen...

This is your dying host here. It is now just minutes away from 8:00pm Mountain Time... Let the synchronized drinking begin!

Yours truly has cracked open an ice cold Dr. Pepper for the occasion, being that I gave up alcohol 17 years ago.

Imagine yourselves in a tavern where drink and merriment abound... A coffin placed across two of the tables with yours truly inside.

You're invited to dance on top if you feel like it... especially if it's pole dancing, cause I've got a great view from where I am...

As far as being able to chat tonight... You can try to contact me at nilothegreat@yahoo.com, but I'm trying to figure out Trillian... all this while holding a toddler on my lap...

Update: 8:40pm

I've given up on trying to figure the chat thing out, my baby son is having a screaming "pop a vein in the forehead" tantrum, and I'd swear he's trying to take the keyboard away from me... so, no chat tonight. But between tonight and tomorrow, I'll be adding little occasional posts for the viewing, along with some parting words at the end.

Have a wonderful evening, and try the peanuts and pretzels in the bowl over there on the bar...

No comments: