Sunday, February 28, 2010

Simplify

There is a recurrent theme in my life that is literally screaming to make itself heard:


Simplify.


A few years back, I hastily deleted this blog... the result of emotions running high and me not knowing what I really wanted. I figured out afterwards that I really wanted to continue blogging, and that this blog was part of my legacy. It took a few months, but I painstakingly restored all 245 posts, but not the comments. The comments would have taken longer, and there were people (commenters) that I quite simply did not want to link to again.

Now, 18 months after having restored this blog, I am considering deleting it again. I don't post here any longer, and actually rarely post to the two blogs I maintain now. I will give this until my birthday... until the end of April. Then this page will go the way of all things.

Until then, Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so? what did you decide to do?

ID said...

Looks like I decided to leave it up. Sorry it took 18 months to answer that.

There is yet value in having a proverbial wall to throw my words at.